SOAP BUBBLE RING
If you want to give your children active fun in the open air - we invite you to us :)
If it is about soap bubbles - we are real experts.
Our bubble ring is small enough that can be handled by any child
and big enough to create bubble tunnels without any problems.
Use it and see what happens ;)
The ring is one of the main accessories in our bubble laboratory,
where we carry out a series of bubble experiments.
It is also very helpful in speech therapy games - by blowing bubbles, children practice the speech apparatus.
- consist of a handle made of plastic and a rim coated with absorbent material (rim circumference is 50 cm);
- is sold in a wide range of colors;
- is 35 cn high;
- it will allow you to create bubble tunnels and many more;
- use small amonut of liquid;
- made in Poland.
How to play?
1. Pour the liquid into the bowl/container.
2. Dip the ring into the liquid from TUBAN.
3. When you see bubble sheet on the rim,
you can start making bubbles with a gentle hand movement.
4. You can also just blow into it.
Have fun! :)
The wand is perfect for the liquid for big soap bubbles.
Our liquid is made in Poland.
We have made tests that certify the production in accordance with the PN EN-71 standard for toy safety.
Dimensions: 9,5 x 48 x 1 cm